Call for Applications : Undergraduate Programmes 2018/2019
EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION FOR PRIVATE SPONSORSHIP FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
1. The Academic Registrar, Makerere University, informs all applicants who wish to apply for undergraduate programmes under the private sponsorship scheme for the 2018/2019 Academic year that the deadline has been extended from Friday 18th to Friday 25th May, 2018.
2. MAKERERE UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATON PORTAL USER GUIDE
1. Applicants should access the institution's admissions URL http://admissions,mak.ac.ug
2. Signup using full name, e-mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid. If you changed your names please go to Senate Building Office 301 with an affidavit supporting the name change.
3. A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
4. The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
6. Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on "Pay for Form" button
7. Make a payment at any of the following Banks:
(a) Stanbic Bank
(b) Post Bank
(c) Centenary Bank
(d) dfcu Bank
Degree and Diploma holder applicants MUST submit certified copies of their academic transcripts and Certificates (not photocopies of certified copies) from the awarding Institutions and one Passport size photography to office 315, Level 3, Senate Building after applying online and paying the application fee.
Note that there will be no issuing and receiving of application forms after 25th May, 2018.
ALFRED MASIKYE NAMOAH,
DATE: 14th May, 2018
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University invites applications for the undergraduate programmes under the private sponsorship scheme for the 2018/2019 Academic Year :
- Advert for Bachelors programmes-Private. AY 2018.2019.Extract for MUBS programmes
- Admission requirements through Diploma.Degree holders scheme-2018.2019 AY
- Admission requirements through direct entry-A level-2018.2019 AY
- Cut off points-Private sponsorship of previous year-2017.2018 for reference
Deadline May 25, 2018