Makerere University Business School is the leading provider of Business and Management education that facilitates professional development, promotes Entrepreneurship and Leadership in the region. The School was established in 1997 to centralize the development and standardization of business and management education in the country.MUBS provides aspiring people young and old, with an opportunity to develop their talents and strength and overcome their fears and weaknesses through different academic and training programmes. It is the place to be.
News & Events
Get the latest MUBS News and Information about upcoming events on campus
Read about MUBS establishment , mandate and the merger process
"The benchmark for Business and Management Education, Research and Training in the region."
a) Overall Strategic Goal: Leadership in high quality programmes responsive to market needs.
b) School Strategic Goal
1. To provide knowledge and facilitate learning
2. To conduct research, promote scholarship and publicize knowledge.
3. To attract develop and retain staff.
4. To provide an enabling atmosphere for students to learn.
5. To ensure appropriate students welfare.