THE MUBS RESOURCE MOBILISATION SECTION
About The Section
The Resource Mobilisation Section was created in August 2017 under the Office of the School Bursar. The office is responsible for identifying funding gaps from the institution’s strategic plan and supporting the School to bridge these gaps through identifying and disseminating information on funding opportunities to Staff at Makerere University Business School.
A diversified and adequate source of funding for different school activities
To promote, support and administer funding opportunities for MUBS
Currently, the services offered by the section include:
- Identifying funding gaps to support the School
- Bridge funding gaps by disseminating information on funding opportunities available.
Opportunities for Staff
- Grants for research
- Funding for MUBS’ programmes
- Scholarships (short, medium team and long-term)
- Conference funds,
- Furniture and equipment support
- Collaborations with International institutions, public, private, other Higher Education Institutions and Research Organisations/ Think-tanks, e.t.c.
- Equipping staff grant writing skills to win grants
- Providing resource mobilisation and grant management support services e.t.c
The Resource Mobilisation Office maintains a database of grants awarded to MUBS and MUBS staff
Staff in the section